The board of Linslusen is planning to visit the event Fotomässan in Stockholm this year on December 3rd. This event is mostly about photography gear. If you also want to go there and want to travel with us, then here we present our schedule. You will need to book your ticket for Fotomässan, get train/bus tickets, and sign up below before Dec 2.
Here is the budget the board suggests you set aside for this trip and the links to the tickets.
- 125 or 250 SEK for Fotomässan Adult 1-day ticket: Currently, there’s a sale. If you book for two people, you only need to pay for one. https://ticket.stockholmsmassan.se//visit_vis-cgi/visit_vis/eshop2/custom/page_render_it.cgi?fair=fotomassan5822022&sub_fair=publik&ticket=g_u_e_s_t&lang=2&oid=10883
- from 200 to 295 SEK for SJ Train 516 (departs at 08:33): Travel from Linköping to Stockholm. Everyone’s price differs depending on age/student status and the seat. https://www.sj.se/kop-resa/valj-resa/Link%C3%B6ping%20C/Stockholm%20Central/2022-12-03 (This link chooses the passenger as an adult (not student) by default. Check again before you book it! )
- from 139 to 199 SEK for Bus4You ticket (departs at 20:25): Travel from Stockholm to Linköping. Everyone’s price differs depending on age/student status and the seat. https://www.bus4you.se/boka/#!/2/1155/1187/2022-12-03/0/BONUS_SCHEME_GROUP.STUDENTS,1;/ (This link chooses the passenger as a student by default. Check again before you book it! )
- around 100 SEK for SL tickets: Travel inside Stockholm with public transportation. We will buy the ticket together at Stockholms T-Centralen subway station. General ticket info:https://sl.se/biljetter
- from 200 to 400 SEK for pocket money: lunch and dinner somewhere.
In total: from 764 to 1244 SEK per person.
Alexander and Ying will meet you at Stockholms Centralstation Starbucks if you sign up. We will email you their phone number before Dec 3. They will contact you if you don’t show up before 10:35 and see where we meet up instead. We will ONLY wait for people who have signed up for the event.
08:33 SJ Train 516 departs from Linköping C.
10:23 We arrive at Stockholms Centralstation and stay near Starbucks (Main floor, not far from the ring)
10:35 We walk together to the subway station and buy tickets to Älvsjö station.
11:05 We arrive at Mässvägen 1 Älvsjö and queue to get into the event.
13:00 We find somewhere to eat.
14:30 We’re back at the event.
18:00 Event ends, and we take the subway toward Stockholms T-Centralen.
18:20 We find dinner somewhere in central Stockholm.
20:25 Bus4You bus departs from Stockholm Cityterminalen.
23:05 We’re back in Linköping